You are here
Head - Sales & Partnerships (Government/NGO/Institutional)
- Work with a global giant in consumer products
- Drive strategic partnerships and alliances pan India
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-billion dollar organisation in consumer products with a presence in 150+ countries around the world. It has under its belt some of the largest public-private partnership programmes and to drive the same in India, they are looking for a Head of Sales and Partnerships.
Reporting to the Global Head of Partnerships, the incumbent would be responsible for:
- Driving strategic alliances and partnerships, both public and private
- Manage key programmes across developmental agencies, government and NGOs, partnering with them across project ideation till implementation
- Develop new business and bring new partners on board for multiple ground-level programs, and craft new programs around the same
- Liaise with multiple internal functions and external clients, manage the project end-to-end and follow up with all stakeholders throughout the program duration
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would have 12+ years of experience across business development, strategic alliances and partnerships, especially with government bodies/NGOs/institutional sales. He/she would be a self-starter, being able to ideate and craft new programs, build on existing ones and get new partners on board. He/she would be resourceful and a great team player, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Apart from working with a global organisation of this size, this position gives you the opportunity to develop meaningful, lasting relationships across institutions in India, learning stakeholder management and a fantastic career path within the organisation, both in India as well as globally. Attractive remuneration and the opportunity to travel are also included.