You are here
Head - Sales & Marketing
- Manage end to end responsibility for business growth
- Work directly with General Management Team and drive business strategy
About Our Client
Our client is global pioneer in the services business helping organizations across the globe to work and grow on an international scale. Protecting their people, embracing unfamiliarity and managing risks is their priority.
In this role, reporting to the Regional - Sales & Marketing Director and General Manager - India, the incumbent will be responsible for following buckets:
- People Management: Manage and motivate the assigned sales and marketing team to succeed and achieve their highest potential through training, coaching and practical supervision.
- Business Development: Ensure an in-depth understanding of the markets in including competitor analysis to provide expert support to the team in the identification of key prospect clients and market segments to promote and sell the entire range services. Lead the execution of the overall business strategy across the Sales and Marketing function for EMI and Corporate sectors; delivery of business targets including renewal of existing client base and acquisition of new customers each financial year.
- Account Management: Support growth of profitable revenue through the use of up-selling and cross-selling within the client base across the assigned segments.
- Sales Performance / Process Management: Measure and drive productivity for the assigned sales segments i.e. EMI and Corporate Sales. This will also include effective management of the related Sales & Marketing related G&A within budget as appropriate.
- Stakeholder Management: Provide timely feedback relating to new business, account extension, renewals, sales pipeline and performance against targets to General Manager / Regional Sales and Marketing Director.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA with 12+ years of experience along with following:
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Successfully leading a Country Sales and Marketing team of at least ten team members
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of profitable sales growth and exceeding sales targets including financial and non-financial objectives.
- P&L and G&A management experience
- Strong sales background, with proven "hunter" attributes towards acquisition of new business and exemplary levels of client care and focus in account management to drive extension business and build relationships across all levels of the client.
- Successfully worked within a matrix culture
Required Behavioral Skills
- Proven coaching and mentoring skills including performance evaluation, improvement and management skills
- Proven consultative / solution selling skills based on a recognized methodology such as SPIN
- Strong negotiation skills (impact and influence)
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills.
- High profile networking ability, strong relationship building skills and confidence with senior decision makers
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual and multicultural environment where collaboration is the norm
What's on Offer
An opportunity to lead Sales & Marketing for one of the industry's leading player which is financially sound and offers a high visibility engagement.