You are here
Head Sales & Marketing
- Lead initiatives for establishing sales processes, systems, & quality channel
- Building a robust, healthy & sustainable distribution
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent dairy set up with major farm linkages which fuels its round the year milk supply. They have aggressive growth plans for India and want to become market leaders within the product portfolio they cater to. They are looking for a General Manager Sales & Marketing to drive the entire gamut of business initiatives for India.
Reporting to the CEO, the key accountabilities will be:
- Creation of a delivery system that will help us in longer term business sustenance and network health.
- Developing and implementing a robust GTM (Go-To-Market) system by leveraging emerging trends in the General Trade (Traditional Trade) environment through a highly committed set of business partners & capable teams
- Design & implement specific Marketing Activation plans for the targeted markets. These would be plans that focus both on trade & consumer.
- Demonstrate an advanced level understanding of trade dynamics which will then provide a significant competitive edge to our business. The role has to ensure setting up the process of generating trade specific insights.
- Responsible for driving all Central level trade programs, this would be in the form of improving the existing programs based data, insights and industry benchmarking as well as conceptualizing design changes to outperform on targeted objectives
- Build Strong relationships among all key partners - Urban distributors & Rural superstockists though relevant channel engagement programs.
- Future readiness for shopper insighting and trade spend optimization.
- Build capability on data analytics.
- Build next level sales capability within the function to ensure strategic goals are achieved. The capability agenda running across levels with the sales organization
The Successful Applicant
10-15 years of total experience which includes 4-5 years in front-line sales coupled with 4-5 years of experience in Marketing strategy. Strong Experience in Sales planning, Marketing Planning and Business Strategy besides being conversant with commercial transactions and having good communication skills (verbal and written) & Inter-personal skills is desirable. Thought-leadership and understanding of new and cutting-edge practices in Sales & Marketing with ability to drive innovation and thought process across the board; leading and driving implementation of the initiatives is important. Customer centricity and a mindset for constantly keeping abreast with the market, industry and domain related knowledge and trends alongside willingness and flexibility to travel across the country is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Career Progression towards a Leadership role
- Market leading compensation coupled with a high visibility role to drive change across the organization