You are here
Head of Sales - Global MNC and Electronics Giant
- Exhibit a strategic mindset focusing on the bigger picture
- Leader in owning the P&L for all sales which happen through the online channel
About Our Client
Our client is a global electronics giant recognised among the most valuable brands world over in their domain of business. They have aggressive growth plans for India and the region, which will be driven by strong online business initiatives and want to become market leaders within the portfolio they cater to. They are looking for a Head of Sales to drive their business in India.
Reporting to the GM, the key accountabilities will be:
- Overall leadership of Sales and Business development for India, including creating sales strategic planning and successful implementation
- Manage all company sales channels, formulating channel development and strategy and providing guidance to the commercial operations team
- Coordinate supply chain management to work effectively with other external and internal departments
- Develop new partnerships across different regions in India
- Determine annual sales targets and strives to achieve this on monthly/ quarterly/ semi and annual basis
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas for regions across India
- Need to maintain sales volumes with product mix and selling price based on keeping with current supply and demand
- Manage small sales and business development team, including recruitment, training and mentorship
- Maintain sales staff by counselling, discipline and planning future growth
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
The Successful Applicant
Result- oriented, highly motivated person with 5-8 years of overall experience, out of which at least 4+ years of experience must be in Internet/Ecommerce and mobile industry, in sales and business development roles in people management function. A proven record of application of following competencies: Key account management, Negotiation skills, decision-making, strategic thinking and analytical skills. Excellent communication skills besides being self-motivated , reliable, problem solver is a must.
The incumbent must be able to work under pressure in a results oriented environment and be able to travel across India. Excellent team management skills and ability to drive a cross functional team to deliver excellence highly desirable. The person must have clear understand of ecommerce structure and sales mode, along with planning and road map for future development. Familiarity with data analysis and reporting is desirable.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.