You are here
Head of Quality
Excellent opportunity to lead the Corporate QA function for a global FMCG brand
Liaise with senior stakeholders (local and international)
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG company with a strong presence in the India market. They are widely regarded as an employer of choice, and are recognised globally for their innovative product range and quality. Currently, they are looking to a recruit a Head of Quality, based out of their corporate HQ in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the VP, you will be responsible for:
- Develop analytical methods, validation and verification of QA test methods to ensure optimization improvements
- Ensuring chemical, microbiological and physical testing of various products to ensure compliance to company standards
- Evaluate the defined specifications and provide recommendations in order to ensure that they are adequate to meet the quality standards
- Driving all strategic QA initiatives from a systems and process perspective across the company
- Leading and supporting investigation efforts, identifying the root cause of deviations, and suggesting corrective measures
- Mentoring, coaching and supporting the QA team in the company
The Successful Applicant
You will be a PG (MSc/MTech) with around 15 years of experience in QA functions in the FMCG/Pharma industry. The client is looking for someone with the experience of chemistry/microbiology principles, managing complex set ups, and a team. You will have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, and the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive salary, you will have the chance to work with a global FMCG company offering excellent career progression opportunities.