You are here
HEAD - Projects
- Opportunity to be part of legacy building supply chain & logistics company
- Head Projects role with highly funded company
About Our Client
Company is focusing on world class standards and automated technology in contract logistics. They have received largest funding in history of startup culture in India, so no more fund raising is required.
- Candidate will need to manage a 20000 crore ecosystem created by running 30mn sq ft of warehousing space in next 5 years.
- Candidate will be involved in conceptualisation, erection and execution of multiple logistics parks.
- Candidate will be involved in Built to suit warehouses would require to coordinate and negotiate with multiple partners especially vendors.
- Managing several million sq. feet of modern warehousing in the consumption space across India with a large team of managerial and contract manpower.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 12-15 years' experience to build, manage and execute large logistics park projects.
- Should have the technical and commercial capabilities to negotiate with vendors.
- Ability to work in a startup culture and handle a team.
- Young & dynamic candidate with high risk taking appetite.
- Education qualification - Masters & Bachelor's degree from tier 1 Colleges.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be part of an organization which will build legacy in the supply chain and contract logistics space.