You are here
- Heading the Projects & Engineering reporting to Managing Director
- Exciting opportunity to work with a global organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading developers in the solar energy market. They have successfully developed multiple projects and are looking to grow their business in India. They are looking for a Project Head who can lead the project team in the organization.
- Provide engineering support during the construction process.
- Provide consulting on projects and work towards their management.
- Work towards providing the estimated requirements related to both structure & position.
- Coordinate with external consultants on projects.
- Create project schedules, bid drawings and complete bill of materials.
- Responsible for engineering, design, and delivery of grid connected solar PV systems.
- Take overall responsibility of projects management with reference to project requirements, methods & processes and knowledge of codes & standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineer with 10+ years of experience in project management. Experience of handling energy division projects will be an advantage.
- Strong communication, presentation, and project management skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a market leader organization.