You are here
Head- Projects & Engineering with Chemical Company
- Heading the Projects & Engineering reporting to Managing Director
- Leading manufactures and suppliers of chemicals headquarted in Mumbai
About Our Client
Leading manufactures and suppliers of Chemicals in India.
- An Engineering Resource for all the businesses including Mall ,he will be responsible for all New Projects/expansions
- Project Budgeting & Project Scheduling as per management requirement
- Appointment of consultant for the Project for basic & detailed engineering, approving concepts & drawings & Coordinating with consultant for deliverable in time.
- Recruitment of Project Team -Engineers /Planner /Cost Controller.
- Project Planning, Budgeting & Project Scheduling as per management requirement.
- Appointment of Contractors for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Insulation, HVAC etc.
- Procurement of Equipment's & other items for Mech, Elec, Inst, HVAC & ensuring timely delivery of all these items at site.
- Anchoring erection & commissioning of machines & equipment's and ensuring completion of project
- Monitoring Progress of Project & ensuring strict adherence to time lines
- Responsible for Mall Maintenance across all Engineering activities to ensure smooth operations.
The Successful Applicant
Must be an Engineer with at least 15 years experience of leading Project/Engineering function for a Chemical / Pharmaceutical company.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a market leader organization.