You are here
Head of Project Finance (Global Renewable Energy Company)
- Newly created role as part of their local set-up
- Exciting opportunity to work in a critical role with a global organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading developers in the solar energy market today with a presence in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. They are into complete management of solar energy facilities: development, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of the projects using photovoltaic and thermo solar technologies. They have successfully developed multiple projects on five continents and are looking to grow their business in India.
With a long-term commitment and a management model based on control over and commitment to the processes in which it participates, they aim is to continue being a leading company within the solar industry worldwide. They are looking for a senior professional who can lead the project finance team in the organization.
Reporting into MD, you will be part of the newly created team and will create this business from scratch. You would be working closely with onshore and business team to support solar projects in project finance. You would be responsible for financial modeling and analysis of projects, RFP analysis, deal structuring and execution, fund raising including equity finance, financial closure and advising on tax implications. You would also network with financial institutions and will work on contracts, prepare due diligence report, negotiate and will support in closing the deal.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA/ CFA/ CA with 15 to 20 years experience working in solar or wind power projects with renewable energy companies, banks or PE firms.
- Solid knowledge of fund raising and financial modeling along with experience in forex, hedging, financing and deal structuring for project finance in solar or wind domain.
- Prior experience of working in an international environment would be preferable.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to network with all stakeholders is a must.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work with leading MNC in set up phase in India. This role would offer you variation, growth and career progression in addition to a highly competitive compensation.