You are here
Head of Procurement
- Head of Procurement Role
- Opportunity to work with a Leading MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest players in the world when it comes to Heavy Engineering. They're wanting to strengthen their operations in India and hence are looking to hire a Head of Procurement, based out of their office in Delhi NCR.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing huge annual spends for purchase
- Procurement of commodities for assembly of the product
- Negotiating with vendors to keep costs at a minimum
- Coordinating with Engineering and Design teams on identifying the right commodities to be purchased, from the right vendors.
- Liaising with the Logistics team regularly for warehousing needs
- Managing internal customers, material requirements, inventory control etc.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a :
- B.E./B.Tech graduate, specialising in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least 20 years of work experience, with relevant experience in heavy engineering industry
- Should have previously handled procurement roles
- In addition to this, you will also show excellent communication and team management skills
What's on Offer
Our client is a very renowned brand in the heavy engineering industry, and thus working with them on a Supply Chain role will be a huge value add to one's profile.