You are here
Head of Procurement (Alco-Bev space)
- Head of Procurement role (Direct + Indirect)
- Working with a reputed MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest names in the Alco-Bev space, worldwide. They're looking at actively expanding their India Operations and are thus looking at hiring a Head of Procurement, based out of their corporate office in Gurgaon.
Reporting Directly into the CFO (expat), your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing the entire Raw Material Purchase
- Managing entire packaging material purchase
- Handling the entire portfolio around indirect spends like - Business Services, General Consumables, Logistics spends etc.
- Managing end to end Imports/Exports operations for the organization
- Actively looking after vendor development, as well as adding new vendors to the roster
- Leading all contracting/tendering activities for the organization
- Actively managing a team of 4-5 people
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- A Masters Degree (MBA preferable but not mandatory)
- 8-10 years of work experience in Sourcing/Purchasing/Procurement
- Prior work experience in the Alco-Bev space is highly favorable.
- Prior work experience in the FMCG/F&B space will also be considered
- Thorough experience in managing Imports/Exports
What's on Offer
Our client is planning to expand the India business quite rapidly, which means that the work revolving around this position becomes even more critical. Being a MNC, the work culture here is very flexible and accommodating in nature.