You are here
Head - Performance Controlling
Head of Performance Controlling with a healthcare company
An exciting opportunity to contribute to the profitability of the division
About Our Client
Our client is a European Conglomerate and has interests in various industry verticals including healthcare. Their revenue is in excess of INR 10000 crores and they employ close to 20000 people in the country. Their healthcare vertical is further subdivided into 5 verticals. They are now looking for an experienced individual to head business performance for one of these verticals which has revenue in excess of INR 1500 crores.
The head of performance controlling reports to the CFO of the healthcare business and is responsible for :
* Lead the bottom up planning and co-ordination of budgeting and forecasting with business heads
* Ensure implementation of HQ driven business line policies, adaptation to country specific processes and procedures and highlighting risk associated with the business to all stakeholders involved.
* Monthly monitoring of budgets and implementing control mechanisms to remain within budget and providing explanations for any deviations
* Preparation and analysis of profitability trends and recommendation of course corrections
* Ensure timely information is provided to auditors
* Empower team to identify and solve problems by providing necessary support
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant with 10+ years of experience in the financial performance and analysis area. You have exposure to a business size of INR 1000 crores or more and have been instrumental in providing valuable input to the business heads for growing the profitability of business. You are adept in liaising with various stakeholders and devising corrective action plans to improve the health of the company. You are capable of handling a team across various geographic locations. You also have hands on experience on using SAP.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the largest names in the industry. Head the business performance of the division and have an opportunity to orchestrate the profitability of the business.