You are here
Head - Organization Development (Culture Lead)
- Excellent opportunity to lead the Organization Development function
- Be a part of the leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in providing mobility solutions in countries like Asia, Middle East, Africa etc. They are currently transforming rapidly along with the change in mobile landscape and looking to undergo a massive expansion in their portfolio of products solutions and services to serve mobile service providers across the globe. They are thus looking to hire the Head - Organisation Development.
Reporting into Head - L&D,OD and TM, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing plans for Organisation Development with particular focus on Culture road map and strategy
- Implement important change management strategies and conceptualise innovative ideas to create a sustainable culture that aligns with the fast business requirements
- Identify multiple opportunities across consulting assignments to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation.
- Work closely with the multiple business heads and Business HR to design and drive interventions
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate:
- Strong understanding of HR policies and procedures around Organisation Development
- You should have 8-10 years of experience in the IT / Telecom industry with strong and specialised experience in Organisation development
- Our client is looking to hire candidates from IT and Telecom industry preferably.
- MBA (Full time ) in HR is a must from the Top Tier B-schools like TISS/XLRI/MDI/IMT/IIM/SCMHRD etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must
What's on Offer
- This is an excellent opportunity to lead the HR - OD vertical almost from scratch and lead the vertical for a fast growing organisation.
- Market leading compensation and an attractive career progression is on offer for the right candidate.