You are here
HEAD - Operations / COO
- Opportunity to be part of legacy building supply chain & logistics company
- Head - Operations/COO role with highly funded company
About Our Client
Company is focusing on world class standards and automated technology in contract logistics. They have received largest funding in history of start-up culture in India, so no more fund raising is required.
- Candidate will need to manage operations running across 30mn sq. feet of modern warehousing space over the period of 5 years.
- Candidate will be involved in all operational & strategic activities for contract Logistics Company.
- Managing several million sq. feet of modern warehousing in the consumption space across India with a large team of managerial and contract manpower.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 12-15 years' experience in handling multi-format warehouses (modern and fully automated)
- Candidate should have extensive understanding of technology, processes and productivity
- Candidate should have experience of compliance and labour laws
- Ability to work in a startup culture and handle a team.
- Young & dynamic candidate with high risk taking appetite.
- Education qualification - Masters & Bachelor's degree from tier 1 Colleges.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be part of an organisation which will build legacy in the supply chain and contract logistics space.