You are here
Head of NPD (Pharma/Diagnostics) at Hyderabad
Heading NPD for a major category
Opportunity to work with a market leader
About Our Client
Our client is a major Health-care & Wellness firm, and one of the most recognisable names in the market. While being an international firm, they've strengthened their presence in the Indian Market, and are considered leaders in their industry. Currently, they are looking at recruiting a Head of NPD, based out of their corporate office in Hyderabad.
Reporting into Director NPD, your key responsibilities will be:
- Leading complex global projects for the organization
- Ensuring delivery by team on projects around formulation, analysis etc.
- Liaising with Senior Stakeholders, both domestically and internationally
- Managing a large team of 8-10 people
- Liaising with multiple teams for compliance/project completion, within the organization.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- 15-20 years of experience in Pharma/API manufacturing organizations.
- Prior experience in launching new products/drugs is a big plus
- Majority work experience should be in the Formulations/NPD space
- Prior experience of managing multiple direct reports is a must.
- A bachelor's degree in sciences (B.Sc/B.Pharma). Additional Master's Degree in Sciences/Pharma or a Ph.D is a great value addition.
The client is looking for someone with technical expertise, combined with the ability to lead large teams - thereby driving business results. You will possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a great brand to be associated with, and would definitely add to your profile. They believe in offering employees with both lateral and vertical options to grow, should you wish to explore. Along with this, our client is ready to offer an appropriate compensation.