You are here
Head - Merchant Acquisition Business
Excellent opportunity in a National Level Role with a leading NBFC
Leadership role with a market leading NBFC
About Our Client
Our client is an NBFC (Non-banking Financial Company) established in 1994, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the leading public sector banks in India. Our client is currently in the business of Credit cards issuance and merchant acquisition.
Role & Responsibilities
This role has end to end accountability for all aspects of the Merchant Acquiring business, including business and financial performance, evolution of strategy, operational execution and planning functions. This role will focus on the following:
- Developing and executing strategies on product proposition to drive incremental acquisition opportunities into proprietary sales desk.
- Driving all activities of the Acquiring lifecycle - Merchant Sales (Acquisitions for POS & Payment Gateways), Merchant Operations & Servicing, Planning & Strategy for revenue growth, Merchant Portfolio interventions, Chargeback and Fraud Management, Product & Processing capability enhancements.
- Managing strategic partnerships with key merchants: helping build product propositions and growing issuance & spends, with an objective to grow market share.
- Driving profitable growth in market share, handling the P&L responsibility, while growing merchant acceptance footprint.
- Responsible for overseeing Merchant set-up and installation, Pricing, capex decisions, Field Service, Call Center support to ensure service quality.
- Growing merchant acquiring (POS & E-Commerce) footprint, volume through-put, share of swipes, unit-profitability and market share.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive knowledge in Cards payment solutions both in issuing and acquiring space.
- Seasoned banker with strong experience and good knowledge of the Credit Cards business, its products and related risks together with knowledge of card operations and controls.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and related regulations for the credit cards business.
- Analytical and problem solving skills coupled with decision making ability.
- Knowledge of the relevant laws, regulations and best practices pertaining to card products.
- A strong understanding of all aspects of a large multi-channel Issuer including links to Credit, Debit and prepaid cards, Loyalty management, Instant issuance as well as associated operations, infrastructure, client relations, marketing, promotion, fulfillment and customer service.
- Proven project management skills in managing multiple, large-scale initiatives.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels.
Post-Graduation in any discipline from an accredited college or university in India/ Overseas
15+ years of experience at Senior Level in the Cards Business with reputed companies.
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration + bonus