You are here
Head - Materials
- Bulk Buying
- Formula based pricing
About Our Client
Indian Organisation with operations in bulk alcohol-based chemicals (Acetaldehyde, Acetic acid etc) with the primary raw material being Ethyl alcohol.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for
- Managing the company's sourcing practice across the region
- Liaise extensively with internal and external stakeholders, and focus on aspects of product development, sourcing, quality, costing & pricing.
- Build your functional team 5-6 professionals and be responsible for career growth and development.
- Serve as the sourcing subject market expert for the region, and provide inputs to different business leaders (for them to incorporate into their business plans)
The Successful Applicant
- B.E./B.Tech graduate, specialising in Chemical Engineering
- 15-20 years of work experience, with relevant experience in Chemicals industry
- Should have previously handled bulk procurement roles
- Proficient in formula based pricing
- Strong Analytical skills
- In addition to this, you will also show excellent communication and team management skills
What's on Offer