You are here
Head Marketing(Ahmedabad) - Startup in Environmental Consulting
- Own the overall responsibility of marketing function
- Work directly with the Founder to implement Marketing Strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a reputed start up in the Indian ecosystem, specializing in the environmental consulting space focusing on Manufacturing and Plant based clients. They have aggressive growth plans for India and want to become market leaders within the solution portfolio they cater to. They are looking for a Head of Marketing to move into a pan India scope of responsibility, based out of Ahmedabad.
Based out of Ahmedabad & reporting to the Founder, the key accountability's will be:
- Build a credible & compelling brand image by crafting, executing and promoting press campaigns with the widest possible media coverage through specific magazines and regional papers
- Develop innovative marketing communications plan and a digital promotion roadmap, goals, budget and tactics that tell the story of the brand
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles and keynote presentations to drive the inbound lead generation.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting us and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them and also infuse the organization with market intelligence and digital trends
- Build the team & function independently with understanding of the start-up & DNA of smaller organization.
- Ability to define a strategy to develop top level connects in Industrial space through these marketing efforts and industry associations.
The Successful Applicant
8-10 years of minimum industry experience with knowledge of IT solutions and understanding/keenness to work around electrical concepts. MBA/PGDBM in marketing preferably, with exposure to marketing coupled with capability to drive the whole function. The incumbent must have an understanding of the DNA of a start-up ecosystem and be flexible to adopt personal style to suit the company vision of targeting market share.
The incumbent should have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and multi task while building a team and driving initiatives.
What's on Offer
Chance to work in a high visibility and well funded set up, poised to offer exponential growth to the professional contour. Market leading compensation coupled with a chance to drive change across the organization.