You are here
Head of Marketing
- Work with a well-funded startup in an exciting space
- Attative remuneration and the opportunity to head the marketing piece
About Our Client
Our client is a new entrant in the office shared spaces segment, looking to revolutionise co-working spaces by building a complete self-sufficient community. They have over 9 centres in India currently, and have a vision to get to 50 by end of next year, with 1000+ employees across 70+ organisations using their spaces.
Their shared spaces are marked by intranet community apps, concierge services, discussions and talks by the who's who of the community, in-house entertainment and much more. They aim to create a space from where you wouldn't want to move at all.
The Head of Marketing would be responsible for
- Creating a brand story for the organisation's growth path in India
- Spearheading the online and offline presence for the company pan-India
- Setting up their own team, with resources across offline, digital, events and partnerships
- Working closely with external agencies and managing the entire marketing budgets with respect to ATL, BTL, communications and digital
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be an MBA with 6 - 10 years of work experience across branding and marketing. An added advantage would be experience of working in a start up as well as setting up the marketing piece for a growing brand. Ability to manage a team, communicate and present excellently, and hit the ground running would be essential as well.
What's on Offer
You'll be working with a well-funded start-up in an exciting space, with a young and dynamic founder and the opportunity to setup the entire marketing piece and manage a team. Attractive remuneration and incentives are also an added bonus.