You are here
Head Of Marketing
- Leading and managing the business for the function
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is an Online children's fashion & premium products start up that is focused on deepening their brand footprint. They have been growing rapidly and need a strong Head Of Marketing to fuel and sustain the growth
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the incumbent will be responsible for:
Leading the marketing team to rapidly acquire and retain new customers through an aggressive and entrepreneurial approach of constantly testing, measuring and iterating.
- Launching, managing and optimizing new acquisition and retention campaigns across all channels including paid Social, Search, Display, Mobile and Email.
- Continually improve upon both profitability and growth metrics while constantly testing new acquisition and retention channels.
- Closely monitoring, measuring and reporting on paid marketing driven growth; you embrace the quintessential LTV vs. COA equation.
- Prioritizing initiatives leading to the greatest returns for spends
- Working with creative, product and merchandise to develop best in class marketing campaigns optimized for conversion, relevance and customer shopping preferences
- Analyze and prepare performance reports and strategy updates for internal stakeholders - you must own the ins and outs of campaign strategy, planning, management, and measurement.
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Ensure that our marketing strategy is appropriately localized for all regions and moms across India
- Setup best-in-class processes for the performance marketing team
- Staying on top of PR and regulatory initiatives and updates, and reflecting them in our performance marketing efforts
- Helping to shape the brand in India
- Be the leader for marketing partnerships, leading strategic planning across categories + ensuring creative excellence across all marketing collateral. Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritize key verticals, brands and partners that advance exposure of the brand in a way that also benefits our partners.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-7 years of experience in performance marketing.
- Tier 1 International or Indian MBA + Engineering degree is Mandatory
- Cross-functional excellence - this role will report into Revenue and work closely with marketing strategy, creative, product, sales, events, and regional teams to size, develop and scale growth marketing strategies and integrated global marketing plans, and measuring marketing campaigns and effectiveness.
- A strong track record in brand and consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence
- Knowledge of the digital and mobile app landscape across Asia
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- Experience effectively managing a marketing team.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills and deep familiarity with marketing CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Experience with marketing and analytics technology. A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace.
- Preferred - Strong data management skills (SQL), R and basic scripting proficiency (JS/Python)
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an Online children's fashion & premium products that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay