You are here
Head of Marketing - Medical Devices
- Work with one of the world's most renowned healthcare organisations
- Be a part of the leadership team of the organization
About Our Client
Listed on the NYSE, the organization is a global leader in the therapy that it operates in and is present in over 100 countries. India is a key market for the organization and is looking to hire a Marketing Head to build a strong marketing and brand strategy.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organization, for strategic market planning, field force activities, and control of the marketing budget.
- Devise a local brand strategy in line with the global guidelines and ensure its effective implementation
- Identify how the brand can impact the target patient; decide strategy for brand promotion; define size of opportunity; assess resources and ROI
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Obtain market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support
- Manage online/digital campaigns for the organization and develop the eCommerce Sales Channel
The Successful Applicant
Must be a graduate from a Tier 1 Business School with a minimum of 10 years in marketing in the FMCG/Consumer Healthcare industry. If not an MBA from a Tier 1 Business School, then the candidate must have a minimum of 15 years in marketing. The candidate must have a proven track record of building brands and taking them to the next level.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be a part of the leadership team of the organization.