You are here
Head Marketing for a leading dental implants MNC
Lead the entire marketing function
Be a part of the leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is a Swiss MNC with presence across the globe. They are one of the fastest growing organisations in the country and are looking to hire their Head of Marketing for their entire product portfolio, reporting to the Managing Director.
- Support the brand with high quality , timely marketing inputs and implement tactical plans / projects in order to maximize the value of the brand(s) through life cycle management.
- Responsible to drive execution of marketing strategies through global operational product plan and prepare the organisation for launch.
- Lead the marketing team of 7-8 people for customer initiatives and contribute to the writing of brand plan, product positioning, pricing strategy and marketing plans.
- Manage the existing product portfolio and also play a significant role in launching a new product line.
- Gather data and provide inputs into the marketing plans as well as other key documents, prepare and manage product manager meetings, manage data base inputs
The Successful Applicant
- Overall 8-14 years of experience in Marketing in a Device/Specialty Pharma company, with a team management experience of at least 3-5 years
- MBA in Marketing from a premier/ well -known institute preferred
- A few years of sales experience as an area sales manager / regional sales manager would be an added advantage.
- Ideal candidate should currently be in a Head of Marketing position for a Business Unit or Organisation
- Exposure of working in a matrix organization and interacting with multiple stakeholders.
- Necessary experience in conceptualization and execution of marketing concepts, advertising development, creative agency management, planning and execution of marketing activation
What's on Offer
Along with market leading compensation, this will be a great opportunity to work with one of the leading medical devices organization and be a part of the leadership team.