You are here
Head of Marketing - Global MNC and Electronics Giant
- Drive customer acquisition and engagement/retention
- Lead Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate, Social, Email, and Public Relations programs
About Our Client
Our client is a global electronics giant recognised among the most valuable brands world over in their domain of business. They have aggressive growth plans for India and the region, which will be driven by strong marketing initiatives and they want to become market leaders within the portfolio they cater to. They are looking for a Head of Marketing to drive their marketing initiatives in India.
Reporting to the GM of the India business, the key responsibilities will be to:
- Create, Own and Execute Company Marketing Roadmap
- Strategize and implement solid marketing plans based on short-term and long-term goals
- Conceptualize/develop digital campaigns that have viral potential and executing them through relevant creative channels
- Create great content calendars with clever call-to-actions which will be used for our social networks
- Own and manage Web content, Company social web pages
- Help create blogs and occasional newsletters. Strategize ways to engage and activate passive users
- Create a strong web and social presence for Company
- Engage with users and build VoC based marketing strategies
- Identify product benchmarks for Company and implement competitive strategies that help excel in the market
- Ultimately, your marketing work should = incoming volume of users with high retention/activity rate
- Manage internal marketing team, ensuring that campaigns and promotions are effective and completed under strict time constraints
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Find unique avenues through which to spread awareness about the Company brand and products
- Create monthly and quarterly reports outlining goals, successes, and weaknesses
- Oversee marketing team recruiting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching; communicate expectations and implement system of evaluation
The Successful Applicant
Fluency in English with 7 to 15 years of experience in marketing with a passion for working in startups and able to think out of the box. Strong attention to detail and passion for challenging oneself to achieve the very best coupled with deep understanding of modern marketing platforms, social media, and traditional marketing avenues is ideal. Proven leader with vision, resourcefulness, and humility besides exceptional leadership, coaching and motivational skills. Ability and desire to flex from big picture strategic thinking to rolling up the sleeves and getting into the details is a must.
The incumbent must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and growing organization besides being a tech enthusiast, intimately familiar with mobile trends, industry and competitive dynamics. Strong analytical ability; data-driven approach to understanding and solving problems and entrepreneurial mindset, independent thinker who can juggle multiple tasks and tight deadlines is an ideal fit. The person must have a proven ability to establish rapport, augment credibility, and influence others to drive results.
What's on Offer
You will enjoy setting (and beating) aggressive goals, thriving in a fast paced environment and be comfortable with global multi-channel programs, in a high visibility role.