You are here
This position is now filled
Head of Marketing - Consumer Healthcare
- To develop and implement marketing strategy in the country aligning to the India
- To head marketing for the largest portfolio in the Conumser Health Care
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical MNC with presence across the globe. In India they are looking to hire their Head of Marketing for the Consumer Health Care portfolio.
The role is responsible for :
- The marketing performance (revenue generation, market share and gross margin pool) for the categories responsible for, in the country by managing the brand portfolio.
- Driving the growth agenda through effective marketing programs aligned with the annual and strategic plans.
- Developing and enhancing our competitive position within the relevant categories, including brand health as well as volume and value share.
- Plan and manage in-year revenue investment which would include ATL communications, BTL activation programs and tactical trade promotions.
- Develop and deliver strong pharmacy & trade management programs in partnership with trade marketing for building instore excellence in marketing and sales execution
- Work alongside global and regional marketing category teams to implement global, regional, country initiatives in OTC
The Successful Applicant
You would have at least 12-14 years experience in Marketing and Sales functions with a minimum of 8 yrs in consumer marketing. A few years in FMCG/OTC marketing and channel management is an added advantage.
You should have deep knowledge and experience of the marketing practices and processes including generating and translating consumer insight to market winning innovations and marketing programs as well as launching successful NPD's.
A demonstrated capability in flawless and timely execution is a key requirement for the role.
Experience of independently managing a business line or brand portfolio with responsibility for generating top line growth, margin management and cost efficiency will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
Apart from market leading compensation you would be a part of the leadership team to drive and grow the OTC portfolio.