You are here
Head - Market Access
- Finalize the pricing for the newer product launches and existing products
- Chance to work closely with leadership teams
About Our Client
Leading European Pharma MNC Giant
- Finalize the pricing for the newer product launches and the existing product portfolio.
- This involves working with different stakeholders - marketing, sales, medical, corporate among others to look at the proposed pricing scenario.
- Lead and manage primary and secondary research to support the pricing proposal
- Ensure inclusion of BI products in the formulary of the reimbursed institutes through tender participation and local purchase.
- This involves working with the different stakeholders within the hospital & govt. authorities to ensure the product purchase through local procurement followed by inclusion in the rate contract for the institutes.
- Working with the Medical, marketing & trade team to develop opinion leaders within the hospital and justify the inclusion in the product formulary.
- Follow-up on all tender announcements on a regular basis through media and field force and ensure accurate and timely documentation with the support of the regulatory, commercial and quality assurance team.
- Coordinate all tender business and key accounts commercial activities with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful penetration of BI Products in Institution business and to achieve financial objectives.
- Assessing and participating in additional opportunities that exist in the state run institutes.
- Appoint and liaison with institutional supplier to ensure stock availability.
- Evaluating the pricing environment and govt. policies to understand the impact on BI product portfolio
- Monitoring the environment & policies issued by NPPA that may have a potential impact on the pricing of BI products.
- Interact with the govt. officials to ensure risk mitigation for BI products.
- Ensure compliance with the local laws for BI products
- Co-ordinate and align with the corporate market access team on all MA & reimbursed segment related matters.
The Successful Applicant
8-10 years of total marketing or sales experience followed by experience in market access experience in pharmaceutical sector
What's on Offer
Depends on profile