You are here
Head of Manufacturing - Market Leader in Plastic Processing
Head of manufacturing unit for a multi-product and large application products
Manufacturing budget preparation based on sales projection
About Our Client
Our client is an Indian company who are leaders in the plastic processing space and are recognized among the most valuable brands all over, in their domain of business. They have aggressive growth plans for India which will be driven by an aggressive manufacturing strategy. They are looking for a Sr. General Manager, based out of their largest manufacturing unit.
The incumbent will report to the VP Technology, and be responsible for:
- Profit center heading
- SAP implementation and real time working
- In-house project execution and monitoring of all expenses.
- Improvement of productivity
- Compliance of HR and admin policy as listed in the manual.
- Compliance of Safety policy of the unit
- ISO certification and audit
- Handling of IR of the unit
- To practice 5S all the time
- Inventory management and control.
- TQM implementation
- Sales co-ordination with Marketing
- New business development - to support MKG team.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate will come with Bachelors in Polymer or Mechanical Engineering and MBA in Operations with core plant operations experience for at least 12-15 years. The person should also come with exposure to SAP besides strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with staff, clients and vendors.
Professional accreditation in the SCM area would be considered an advantage and any consumer durables/packaging experience will be preferred.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with a large player that offers great prospects and competitive pay besides a healthy work life balance.