You are here
Head of Manufacturing (Auto/Spares)
Heading Pan India Manufacturing for all plants
Based out of corporate HQ
About Our Client
Our client is a major Auto Equipment Manufacturer, and one of the most recognisable names in the industry. While being an international firm, they've strengthened their presence in the Indian Market, and are considered leaders in their industry. Currently, they are looking at recruiting a Head of Manufacturing, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Business Head, your key responsibilities will be:
- Being responsible and accountable for entire Plant Operations in India
- Overseeing all operational areas like - Assembly, Fabrication etc.
- Planning Plant Budget and ensuring compliance to Capital budgets.
- Setting up and achieving Targets for the team, while taking responsibility for Manpower Planning, Training & Development of the entire team.
- Taking initiative for manufacturing systems development.
- Overseeing Quality compliance for all their manufacturing facilities.
- Heading other support functions helping manufacturing sites like plant HR, plant finance etc.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- 15-20 years of experience in core manufacturing/production roles
- Majority work experience should be in the Automobile/Spare Parts space
- Prior experience of managing multiple plants/production facilities is a must.
- You should have a BE/B.Tech. (Mechanical preferable). Additional Master's Degree in Engineering/Sciences/Management is a plus.
- The client is looking for someone with excellent technical skills, and the ability to lead large teams - thereby driving business results. You will possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a great brand to be associated with, and would definitely add to your profile. Moreover, their production facility falls within Delhi NCR hence minimal relative travel. Along with this, our client is ready to offer an appropriate compensation.