You are here
Head of Logistics
- Function Head role (National level)
- Global Brand with a strong presence in India
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global brand with an innovative product range. They are widely regarded as pioneers in the space that they operate in. They are looking at embarking on an ambitious growth trajectory in India, and are now looking to recruit for a Head of Logistics/Distribution, based out of their office Delhi NCR.
Reporting directly into the Head of Supply Chain, your key responsibilities include:
- Managing the entire logistics and distribution of the product at a national level
- Benchmarking lead time for Local Deliveries/Imports/Exports across industries and maintaining a competitive edge over it
- Liaising with the Warehousing teams on implementing the Industry best practices across warehouses
- Collaborating with customs team to improve 3PL partner(s) performance(s).
- Managing the budgets for the Logistics team pan India
- Taking accountability for customer satisfaction with respect to logistics
The Successful Applicant
- An MBA graduate (Batches ''05 - '07) from a reputed business school
- Having relevant work experience in Logistics/Distribution roles
- Prior experience of having worked in the B2C Space (FMCG, Consumer Durables, Retail Telecom) is a must
- Prior Team Management experience is mandatory
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Our client is one of the largest names in its industry and thus would be a big value add to an applicant's profile. Moreover, they're known to have a very progressive and modern work culture.