You are here
Head of Logistics
- Head of Logistics Role
- Opportunity to work with an MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest players in the world when it comes to Heavy Engineering. They're wanting to strengthen their operations in India and hence are looking to hire a Head of Procurement, based out of their office in Delhi NCR.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for On Time Shipment (Inbound and Outbound)
- Driving Warehousing Optimization projects
- Managing the Import/Export Operations
- Maintaining and developing relationships with vendors
- Working closely with procurement and Project Management Teams.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- A bachelor's degree
- 18-25 years of work experience
- Relevant experience in Logistics, Warehousing etc.
- Prior work exp in the heavy engineering industry is a plus.
- Basic understanding of ERP and MS Office.
What's on Offer
Our client is a very renowned brand in the heavy engineering industry, and thus working with them on a Supply Chain role will be a huge value add to one's profile.