You are here
Head of Logistics & Material Management
- Pan India Logistics and Material Management role
- Opportunity to be part of global company with exciting career prospectus
About Our Client
Company is into automation, testing, inspection engineering products and has been operating in India for 30 years.
- Develop and maintain transportation system on domestic and international freight that ensures business needs are met.
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining departmental strategies for appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete and off-spec material, and reduce ageing material.
- Develop methods and procedures for scheduling of raw materials from suppliers to support manufacturing in achieving customer demand and minimizing cost impacts to the company.
- Create, manage and achieve the overall logistics and customer service department budgets.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures.
Purchase supplies and materials according to specifications, Coordinate and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures, Oversee distribution of supplies in the organization, Control inventory levels and ensure availability of material during emergencies, Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers, Keep detailed records on procurement activity, materials quantity, specifications etc., Assist in forecasting to plan future orders.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should come with at least 15 years experience majorly focus on Logistics.
- Candidate with exposure of logistics, compliance's, inventory and material's management.
- Team handling and global stakeholders management exposure.
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to lead the supply chain function for a global MNC with established India operations.