You are here
Head of Logistics (Furniture)
- Functional Head Role
- Pan India responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest names in the world when it comes to furniture, and are wanting to expand their India operations. Thus, they're looking to recruit a Head of Logistics, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting into the Head of Projects, the key responsibilities include:
- Managing End to End logistics revolving around the product
- Taking care of the imports and customs clearance of all imported furniture
- Managing transport of commodities from ports to warehouse to point of sale
- Taking responsibilities for Vendor Management and Warehouse Management
- Managing budget for entire Pan India Logistics and managing disputes around Transit Insurance as well
- Looking after 4 regional teams spread across the 4 regions in India.
The Successful Applicant
You will have :
- 8-12 years of work experience across various functions of Logistics (Warehousing, distribution, Import/Export etc.)
- Prior relevant work experience in Furniture Industry or project based industries like (Modular Kitchens, elevators and escalators)
- Prior team management experience
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Prior budget management experience
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to manage a Pan India functional Head role in Logistics. Our client provides with a very modern and progressive work environment, giving exposure to handle a premium product portfolio.