You are here
Head - Logistics & ESP
- Key Leadership role in a growing MNC
- Dynamic and People Friendly work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing Retail MNC with a very strong global brand, which is expanding its operations rapidly across the country.
Based in Pune, the overall accountability of the role entails running the Distribution Centre operations smoothly through External Service Providers (ESPs), and to deliver agreed goods with high quality levels and minimum possible cost. You will be the liaison between the organisation and ESPs, and responsible for creating and maintaining relationships & processes.
You will be responsible for formulating & running the Distribution Centre process and policy. This will include creating strong relationships with the ESPs so that they act as an extended arm of the organisation. You will also be responsible for the annual budget process with the ESPs, and driving the organisations culture in a consistent manner.
The role will also require you to evaluate and implement the best warehousing concepts and technologies in the Distribution Centre.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes
- At least 7 - 8 years managerial experience in a logistics, warehousing or supply chain function
- Degree in Logistics with MBA strongly preferred
- Experience in dealing with 3rd party logistics players
- Ability to work in a structured manner
- Outstanding communication skills
- FLUENT IN MARATHI, in addition to English & Hindi
We welcome applications by diversity candidates.
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to lead a key function in a fast growing global MNC. The organisation is reputed for a dynamic and people friendly culture globally.