You are here
Head Of Logistics - Building Materials
Opportunity to lead the logistics function for a global brand
Work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Global MNC and is a market leader in Building Materials space. It is the manufacturer of world class products and thrives on the highest of quality standards. As a part of their expansion plan in India, they are currently looking for Head of Logistics based out of Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Logistics function end to end which includes Distribution, Warehouse and Transportation.
- Analysing the performance of the entire logistics function, and implement corrective actions as and when required.
- Vendor & Supplier management - review and evaluate performances (KPIs).
- Leading and developing global projects for logistics to ensure the adoption of best practices.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to identify and resolve issues.
- Work closely with various departments (procurement, sourcing, operations, manufacturing etc) to manage supply chain optimisation.
Mentoring a team of professionals and assisting in their growth/development.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Post graduate with around 15 years' experience in logistics/operations in the Building Materials Industry. You will have the experience of managing a P&L, and an extensive vendor/supplier base to ensure optimization of the entire function. Further, the client is looking for someone with excellent communication/negotiation, and team management skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a global leader in a senior management position.