You are here
Head- Legal, Secretarial and Corporate Affairs
Part of the Senior Management team
Listed MNC with aggressive growth plans
About Our Client
Our client is a Listed MNC in manufacturing industry with aggressive organic and inorganic growth plans. The company has over 14 manufacturing units in India and a turnover of > INR 1500 cr.
- Complete responsibility for Company Law administration & compliance. Will be responsible to ensure that best of class Secretarial practices are employed.
- Compliance with SEBI & Stock Exchange regulations, requirements of Corporate Governance
- Provide business, legal and risk advice to the senior management on matters related to company's operations.
- Identify legal issues and attend to different types of corporate problems and queries seeking expert opinion and remedial advice in various areas.
- Oversee all legal affairs of the company including the management of external counsel and advisors.
- Develop and/or oversee commercial contracts, which conform to local laws. In charge of the company's contract management and policies.
- Drafting and vetting of commercial agreements, subcontracts, software license agreements, Sale Deed, Lease deed, Leave and License agreement, MoU, Power of Attorney, confidentiality, exclusivity, service / vendor agreements and other documents relating to property and contracts.
- Drafting of plaints, petitions, written statements, notices for matters before various Courts like High Court, Labour Court, Industrial Tribunal, Consumer Court.
- Responsible for areas related to Contracts, Consumer Protection Laws, Property matters, Labour Laws, Intellectual Property Rights, Negotiable Instruments, Transfer of Property, Debts Recovery, Arbitration cases, civil litigations.
- Deal with various Suits, Writ Petitions, Recovery Applications, Complaint Cases under Negotiable Instruments, Arbitration Petitions, Consumer Complaints and Appeal, Company Petitions, etc. in High Court and other Subordinate Courts, and Complaint Cases in Labour Court/Industrial Tribunal.
- Maintain trademark registration and protect the company's trademarks and taglines.
The Successful Applicant
- 20+ years of experience in Legal, Secretarial and Compliance functions
- Knowledge on legal aspects of M&A, technology transfers, commercial contracts, FEMA will be necessary requirement.
- Experience in handling MNC's principal shareholders will be desirable.
What's on Offer
Senior leadership position with a growing organisation