You are here
Head - Legal | IT Firm
- Leadership opportunity
- Builing a team from scratch
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing software and technology conglomerates. They are looking for lawyers with undetsanding of technology and telecom laws to build their inhouse legal team.
- Drafting, negotiating and implementing interconnection agreements with other Carriers.
- Responding to TRAI consultation papers.
- Participating in various industry foras and representing company's interests.
- Defining and implementing regulatory compliance processes.
- Managing a team of compliance associates for fulfilling regulatory compliance
- Drafting, Negotiating, Reviewing various contracts such as Product EULAs, software licensing including enterprise licensing agreement, Service agreements, Channel Partnerships and more.
- Strategizing and Preparing detailed briefs showcasing our arguments in litigation related matters
- Briefing external senior counsel for appellate or court proceedings.
- Attending and representing the company in litigation matters.
The Successful Applicant
- 8-15 years of Post qualification experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Educational Background
- Experience in a Tier I law firm is highly preferred.
- Engineering Degree/ CA is preferred.
What's on Offer
Leadership opportunity with a market leader with global career prospects