You are here
Head - Legal & Compliance
INR3,500,000 - INR4,000,000
- Head Legal, Compliance
- Contracts, Litigation, Ethics & Compliance
About Our Client
A Head Legal and Compliance role with a leading MNC in the service industry
- Responsible for managing and advising on all legal matters related to business operations and laboratories in India.
- Ensure business ethics and company Code of Integrity implementation within India.
- Ensure the company works in compliance with the Group directives as well as with the law of the land.
- Support to identify security threats to businesses and to identify cost effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Ensure all operations are complying with local regulatory requirements.
- Assist businesses in all contractual matters.
- Assist management in claims handling, reporting and investigations. Also manage legal proceedings initiated by or against the company.
- Liaise with Group Legal for claims handling.
- Conduct investigations and enquiry upon receiving complaints, fraud, etc. and advise management.
- Act as principal risk advisor to the Managing Director.
Conduct proactive compliance audits and support businesses in corrective actions.
- Ensure that company complies with prevailing corporate legislations and efficiently adopts changes.
- Maintain compliances related to the Board and it's meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Post Graduate with legal degree is a must. CS (Company Secretary) will be an added advantage.
- 8 -12 years of experience in leading the legal function of a MNC, preferably service industry.
- Experience with law firms and compliance firms will be an added advantage.
- Experience in leading a team.
What's on Offer
A leadership role with a growing MNC with benefits which commensurate with market standards.