You are here
Head IR (Noida Location - Multiple Plants across India)
- Head IR ( 10 -20 years ) in a manufacturing setup
- Excellent opportunity to manage complete IR for 5 plants
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading players in the manufacturing sectors. Based out of Delhi/NCR they are looking to hire a seasoned IR professional to manage all 5 plants spread across the country.
- You will be responsible to manage IR for multiple plants managing an employee base of 1400+ people
- Partner actively with business/plant heads and their teams to understand ongoing IR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on active union matters.
- Play a hands on role in handling end-to-end wage settlements thereby fulfilling union requirements on-time.
- Having a hands-on understanding of the compliance's (including factory laws; charter of demand; workmen compensation etc.) and implementing them with consistency.
- Lead all IR interventions
The Successful Applicant
- You should have hands on expertise in IR with a minimum experience of 10-20 years and should have managed wage settlements, long term agreements, factory laws, workmen compensation and IR issues
- You should have handled multiple unions across multiple plants
- Should have worked across locations in plants
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to manage the IR requirements for Pan India Plants and be a part of the senior leadership team. The organisation offers excellent career growth to performers.