You are here
Head of International Logistics
- International head of Logistics role
- International Travel Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a very renowned name within the auto aftermarket industry. They specialize in trading of auto parts like Tyres, brakes, pistons, shockers, cylinders etc. They're looking at rapidly expanding and want to hire a Head of Logistics, based out of their office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting directly into the Director, key responsibilities include:
- Managing Import/Export operations through multiple geographies, especially China.
- Conducting freight negotiations for CIF shipments
- Managing Warehouses Overseas
- Leading a large team in India and Overseas
- Managing entire Logistics Operations for the organization
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Mechanical Engineer with at least 10 years of work experience, in the automobile industry. Experience of working in a trading firm, and interacting with East Asian vendors is a big advantage. Knowledge of Chinese language (Mandarin/Cantonese) would be a big plus. In addition to this, you'll have very good communication and inter-personal skills coupled with excellent team leadership qualities.
What's on Offer
Our Client is globally recognized in the automotive sector for their robust supply chain practices. Working with our client provides a lot of exposure from a Procurement & Supply Chain standpoint. Moreover, it's an excellent opportunity to enrich your Supply Chain knowledge, while getting maximum international exposure.