You are here
Head Internal Audit. Reporting to Audit Committee.
- CA with 18+ years post qualification experience
- An individual with rich experience in Business Audits, Internal Controls
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Indian Conglomerates with their interest in areas like machinery, textiles, cosmetics and retail. They are a listed entity and one of the most trusted brands in India.
While reporting to the Audit Committee your responsibilities would be to:
- Manage, improve and maintain proper Internal Control system in the function and the organization
- Identify risk and plug the gaps in revenue leakage area
- Prepare and Scope Annual Audit plans
- Identify risk in financial statements and processes
- Finalize audit plans and calendars with audit committee
- Identify areas of inefficiencies in business controls
- Identify cost reduction opportunities
- Develop and implement control framework
- Conduct business audits for various line of business'
- Provide recommendations based on Business Audit to the committee
- Develop and set standards and policies
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with at least 12 years post qualification experience. The individual must come with extensive experienced in internal audits, internal controls, risk management, and cost savings identification. You are an individual with strong business and acumen and analytical skills. You should be a well-spoken and well-presented individual who has a structured thought process and can communicate effectively with senior management. Candidate must have strong communication skills, problem solver and self-driven.
What's on Offer
- Global exposure
- Attractive Remuneration
- Interact with stakeholders