You are here
Head - Internal Audit (Payment Bank)
- Senior Leadership role with a new Payment Bank set-up
- Excellent opportunity to Head the entire Internal Audit function
About Our Client
Our client is a Financial Services company providing innovative technical & management services for the masses, in both financial and non-financial domains making a positive impact on their living standards and creating wealth for all stakeholders. They have massive expansion plans across all their operations and are seeking a Head of Internal Audit for their Payment Bank.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a thorough knowledge of the organization, the risk profiles and the internal control systems covering all functions
- Identifying, assessing and ranking risks to which the Bank is exposed in consultation with the stakeholders of Group
- Setting and deciding audit scopes, tests and programs and identify and evaluate risks and control deficiencies
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control for achieving the management objectives
- Exercising due care in the collection, interpretation of evidence and in the presentation of audit findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Ensuring that the audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards
- Developing a risk mitigation plan
- Presenting the findings and conclusions to the management
- Considering with the management a feasible course of action when the audit examination has uncovered control weaknesses/opportunities for improving performance
- Ensuring that the standards are met as per the defined RBI guidelines
- Assisting in organizing a follow up on the implementation status of the accepted audit recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
Your are a CA with 10 + years of relevant experience in managing Internal Audit and controls for the organization. Prior experience in setting up and managing teams is also a must.
What's on Offer
Heading a team of highly qualified individuals, in a role that promises excellent remuneration, fast track growth and global career prospects.