You are here
Head Information Technology - VP Level
Opportunity to work with a market leader
Opportunity to set up & lead the IT vertical of an exponentially growing busines
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading players in the renewable energy space in India with. Over the last close to 10 years they have had a very strong record in delivering projects through its in-house engineering, procurement and construction expertise and advanced in-house operations and maintenance capability. Our client manages the entire development and operation process, providing low-cost solutions to customers throughout India, which has resulted in exponential growth for the business. With a plan already in place to scale up the business 5 times by 2020, without compromising on the profitability. They are looking to strengthen the leadership team & are currently looking to hire the Head - Information Technology, who can be a partner & contribute to the growth story going forward.
As the Head - IT (VP - Information Technology), you will be:
- Responsible for creating the entire IT roadmap for SAP integration (FICO, MM, PD, HR Modules) for the organization
- Responsible for conceptualizing, developing, implementing and maintaining the core IT solutions & IT platform for the company on an end-to-end basis
- Responsible for planning, directing and overall delivery management of IT solutions for key business requirements
- Leading digital transformation programs, SAP implementations/roll-outs for multiple business units / SPVs
- Responsible for project scoping, planning, negotiating & contract finalization with multiple vendors for integrated project delivery
- Manage Senior Level vendor relationships with top IT companies for development / enhancement/ customization of applications and management of Infrastructure/networks.
- Leading an SAP business blueprinting & implementation exercise for the business, including a bottom-up exercise for new acquisitions in the future with process changes and business challenges
- Plans & budgets the IT requirements in consultation with business leaders, execute projects to ensure business process improvement, set up and managed IT delivery process frame-works
- Budget tracking, resource planning, Assets, License & Vendor management, hardware and support contracting
- Develop long-term, multi-year IT strategy & roadmap plan, re-aligned IT plans for business environment growing exponentially year on year
- Deliver exceptional Value Proposition for Technology Innovation, Critical Problem Solving, and Cost Savings
- Coaching the team, provides support and directions, to address any bottlenecks by utilizing own domain and Technology expertise.
- Drives Business driven IT Strategy, IT Policies & Security and Oversees IT risk analysis and mitigation methodology
- Create e Dashboard on Projects/SPVs & presenting it to the Board & the CEO
- Provide sound business and technical judgment to inform stakeholders on the costs, risks and benefits with associated strategies, projects and technologies.
- Provide the leadership for developing and implementing IT initiatives that are cost effective improve the organization's service quality and support business development.
- Develop, deploy and sustain an effective IT Governance Policy, Processes, Tools and Metrics
- Forecasting new areas of improvements, budgeting and implementing changes as per company needs
The Successful Applicant
You are a Masters in Computer Application with 18 plus years of experience with a certification in SAP. You have prior experience of working in an environment with full-fledged IT Systems and Processes. You must have at least led couple of SAP Implementation cycles. Excellent Communication & Presentation skills with the maturity to work with the Board & the CEO, you should have a solution oriented approach. You are expected to work with strong business ethics with zero tolerance on compliances.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to lead the IT for an exponentially growing organization in a very meritocratic culture.