You are here
Head of Indirect Procurement
- Indirect Procurement Head role
- Major FMCG Brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest names in the foods/fmcg industry. They're leaders in their space, and also a well known house hold brand. They're focusing on expanding their India Operations and hence are looking at recruiting a Head of Indirect Sourcing, based out of their Head Office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting into the Regional Head of Procurement, your key responsibilities will include:
- Strategic Sourcing and Category Management
- Managing all indirect spend within the business for categories like - Logistics, warehousing, generic consumables, office supplies etc.
- Managing an array of suppliers/vendors
- Planning budgets and finances for multiple categories
- Reducing overall category spend
- Managing senior stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
You must have:
- A post graduate degree (MBA Preferable)
- 8-12 years of work experience in indirect procurement
- MUST be from an FMCG background
- Strong acumen for negotiation and vendor mgt
- An exposure to Cold Chain services procurement is definitely a plus
- Good Communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Our client is one of the major brands in the Foods/FMCG space, and would be a major value add to anyone's profile. They're a great organization to be associated with, and offer a very progressive work environment.