You are here
Head - Human Resources -Leading Boutique Financial Services MNC
Excellent opportunity to head HR with a leading Boutique Financial Services Firm
A challenging role with responsibilities & opportunities in the global space
About Our Client
Our client is a global boutique financial services MNC. They are one of the leaders in their space. They are looking for a Head - HR who will be responsible for the delivery of all HR services in India. The appointee will work closely with the business teams in India as well as the global HR teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. talent acquisition, compensation, talent management, learning and development and performance management. The position will be responsible to manage the aggressive growth that has been planned over the next few years. The challenge will be to manage this growth & create a clear focus on HR Business Partnering. The candidate will be a true business partner in the sense of challenging and at the same time working with the business leaders bringing the organisational competencies to a higher level.
Reporting into the Asia HR Head, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop HR strategies and work with the various Heads of Departments to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business ensuring that the business objectives are met
- Collaborate with the Global HR leadership team and business stakeholders on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate. Provide appropriate critique of strategies to ensure that the best solutions are implemented
- Develop and lead the HR team ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and HR initiatives and programmes within the set HR budgets
- Own the delivery of all HR programmes - talent, compensation & benefits, Learning and recruitment
- Focus on leadership development and develop a clear second line as succession
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, adaptable and incremental Learning and Development model
- Team building - Be a good people manager, attract, engage and empower the team members and build a strong & effective HR organisation in India
- Ensure adherence of the quality standards of the organization
The Successful Applicant
You will come with 10-13 years of experience as a HR business partner having excellent exposure to Learning & Development with a full time MBA from a top tier business school (TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD). If you have lead the HR function with a mid-size financial services or technology firm, this will be an added advantage. We are looking for a candidate strong on managing a premium range of employees with unique skillsets.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be in a Head HR role with a leading Boutique Financial Services MNC. Market leading compensation and excellent career growth with global exposure & opportunities is on offer.