You are here
- Excellent Opportunity to lead the HR function
- Be a part of the global leadership team with a large MNC Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a multi billion dollar MNC in the professional services space. They cater to clients across industries and are leaders in the areas they operate in. They are currently looking to hire a Head HR for India who will lead the strategic direction on their 5 year growth plan.
Reporting into the global head of HR and business, your responsibilities will include:
- Drives business strategy and contributes to overall business discussions, largely with talent activities
- Develop and implement approved human resources policies to attract, develop and retain qualified staff
- Develop programs, processes, and tools to support business effectiveness for recruiting and staffing, employee development, employee relations, performance management, career development, global rewards and/or client services for multiple locations
- Acts as leader for Mobility function and oversees a team that ensures efficient, compliant and swift cross-border movement of assignees and provides detailed pre and post-assignment support to expats and in- bound assignees
- Ensure maintenance of HR MIS, analytics, budgets and dashboards as well as generation and analysis of headcount, attrition, retention statistics and reports
- Design and deliver programs in areas of leadership development, succession planning, key employee engagement initiatives, assessment, development and career management and best practices
- Drives the employee recognition program, re-invents awards, determines parameters to ensure that awards parameters meet quality standards, and ensure consistency
- Leads, conceptualizes, drives participation, analyzes survey results, and determines action plans for future for both internal and firm-wide surveys such as People Point and Global People Survey
- Drives change in coordination with other departmental heads and conduct performance analysis to determine individual and organizational gaps and help design solutions to address these gaps
- Serve as primary contact for Global teams and works on various global project deployments such as global Rank harmonization exercise, migrations and transitions to global provisioning tools
The Successful Applicant
You will come with 18+ years of experience from either IT /ITes /Consulting / Financial Services Organizations. Exposure to managing scale (10,000+) employees is a must have for this role. Exposure to working with an MNC in a matrix environment along with having managed large scale change and transformation in a growth phase is required. Full time MBA in HR from top tier business schools will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the HR function of a large MNC currently in their expansion phase. Market leading compensation and performance driven bonus is on offer for the candidate.