You are here
- Opportunity to lead the HR function
- Work with a fast growing leader in the healthcare space
About Our Client
Our client is a research and diagnostics company and are first movers and market leaders in the area they operate in. They have been in existence for 2 years, are already profitable and are currently valued at 100 ml USD. They currently employ 200 employees in India across Sales and R&D and have additional offices in Boston and San Francisco.
The Head - HR will be responsible for the delivery of all HR services to the organization in India. The appointee will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning and development and performance management. The position will be responsible to manage the aggressive growth that has been planned over the next few years. The challenge will be to manage this growth & create a clear focus on HR Business Partnering. The candidate will be a true business partner in the sense of challenging and at the same time working with the business leaders bringing the organizational competencies to a higher level.
Reporting into the CEO and CFO, your specific responsibilities will include: -
- Develop HR strategies and work with the various Heads of Departments to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business ensuring that the business objectives are met
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate. Provide appropriate critique of strategies to ensure that the best solutions are implemented
- Develop and lead the HR team ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and HR initiatives and programmes within the set HR budgets
- Own the delivery of all HR programmes - talent, compensation & benefits, Learning and recruitment
- Focus on leadership development and develop a clear second line as succession
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system
- Team building - Be a good people manager, attract, engage and empower the team members and build a strong & effective HR organization in India
The Successful Applicant
Ensure adherence of the quality standards of the organization The Successful Applicant You will come with 10-15 years of experience as an HR Generalist with a full time MBA from a top tier business school(TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD). If you have lead the HR function within the healthcare and life sciences sector, this will be an added advantage. A track record of managing organization restructuring and mergers and acquisitions is desirable. We are looking for candidate strong on managing a wide range of employees - sales, corporate and R&D.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the HR function for a fast growing leader in the healthcare space.