You are here
Head HR (Payment Bank)
- Senior Leadership role with a Fin-Tech company
- High growth environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Financial Services company providing innovative technical & management services for the masses, in both financial and non-financial domains making a positive impact on their living standards and creating wealth for all stakeholders. They have massive expansion plans across all their operations and are seeking a Senior Human Resources professional for their Payment Bank.
Reporting into the CEO of the organisation, your responsibilities will include:
- Drive overall business strategy and contribute to overall business discussions, largely with talent and organisation development activities
- Develop and implement human resources policies to attract, develop and retain qualified staff
- Develop programs, processes, and tools to support business effectiveness for recruiting and staffing, employee development, employee relations, performance management, career development, compensation and benefits for the organisation
- Act as leader for Human Resources function and oversee a team that ensures efficient and effective execution of HR policies
- Ensure maintenance of HR MIS, analytics, budgets and dashboards as well as generation and analysis of headcount, attrition, retention statistics and reports
- Design and deliver programs in areas of leadership development, succession planning, key employee engagement initiatives, assessment, development and career management and best practices
- Drive the employee rewards and recognition program along with re-inventing parameters for various HR practices to meet quality standards, and ensure consistency
- Drive change in coordination with business heads and conduct performance analysis to determine individual and organisational gaps and help design solutions to address these gaps
The Successful Applicant
You will come with 12-14 years of experience from either IT /ITes /Consulting / Financial Services Organisations. Exposure to managing scale (2000+) employees is a must have for this role. Exposure to working with an MNC in a matrix environment along with having managed large scale change and transformation in a growth phase is required. Full time MBA in HR from top tier business schools is highly preferred. Candidates from MBA batch of 2002-2004 would be an ideal match. Strong ability to improve organisational performance by using effective interpersonal skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the HR function of a large Fin Tech organisation currently in their expansion phase for a role that promises excellent remuneration, fast track growth and global career prospects.