You are here
Head HR & IR ( West)
- DGM HR & IR ( 10 -15 years ) in a manufactuirng setup
- Excellent opportunity to manage HR & IR for West India
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading players in the manufacturing sectors. Based out of Mumbai they are looking to hire a seasoned HR professional with HR+IR experience to manage the West Region.
- You will be responsible to manage HR & IR for the entire western region managing an employee base of 800+ people and team of 6 members
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time.
- Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency. - On-going engagement with the client population to ensure effective HR support and coverage. Develop and implement appropriate communication processes and interventions on an on-going basis.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively. Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability.
- Drive active employee engagement; be seen as a go to HR implement specific engagement initiatives (targeted 1-1 discussions, pulse sessions, VoE initiatives etc.) that help achieve a highly engaged employee population across the varied businesses.
- Lead all IR interventions
The Successful Applicant
- You should have hands on expertise in HR and Industrial Relations and should have managed settlements,agreements and IR issues
- You should have 15-20 years of experience in Industrial Relations in manufacturing setups
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to manage the entire west region and be a part of the senior leadership team. The organisation offers excellent career growth to performers.