You are here
Head - HR & IR ( 15-20 years) - Mfg Domain -Family Business
Pan India role
Part of a growing setup
About Our Client
Client : Indian Family run business in the manufacturing domain
Reporting into the CEO :
- You will be responsible to manage HR & IR for the entire western region managing an employee base of 800+ people and team of 6 members
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- On-going engagement with the client population to ensure effective HR support and coverage. Develop and implement appropriate communication processes and interventions on an on-going basis.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively. Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability.
- Lead all IR interventions
The Successful Applicant
- You should have hands on expertise in HR and Industrial Relations and should have managed settlements, agreements and IR issues ( Exposure to managing large number of contractual workers)
- You should have 15-20 years of experience in Industrial Relations in manufacturing setups
-Strong hands on experience in handling statutory compliance
- Expertise in setting up new businesses
-You should have worked in a family run business
What's on Offer
Part of senior leadership