You are here
Head HR & IR (15-20 Years) Manufacturing
- Excellnet opportunity to manage HR & IR
- Global Exposure
About Our Client
Leading MNC in chemical manufacturing. Based out of Mumbai, they are looking to hire a seasoned HR & IR professional to manage HR for India. We are looking for candidates with HR & IR experience only in Maharashtra region.
Reporting into the India MD :
- You will be responsible to manage HR & IR for the entire western region managing an employee base of 800+ people and team of 6 members
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time. Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
- On-going engagement with the client population to ensure effective HR support and coverage. Develop and implement appropriate communication processes and interventions on an on-going basis.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively. Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability.
- Drive active employee engagement; be seen as a go to HR implement specific engagement initiatives (targeted 1-1 discussions, pulse sessions, VoE initiatives etc.) that help achieve a highly engaged employee population across the varied businesses.
- Lead all IR interventions
The Successful Applicant
- You should have hands on expertise in HR and Industrial Relations and should have managed settlements,agreements and IR issues
- You should have 15-20 years of experience in Industrial Relations in manufacturing setups
- Preference for a candidate from Maharashtra region
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to manage pan India HR. Global exposure. The organisation offers excellent career growth and international mobility.