You are here
Head HR & IR (15-20 Years) Manufacturing-Daman
- Opportunity to lead HR end to end
- Part of the senior leadership
About Our Client
Leading manufacturing firm
Reporting into CEO
- You will be responsible to manage HR & IR for the entire western region managing an employee base of 800+ people and team of 4 members
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- On-going engagement with the client population to ensure effective HR support and coverage. Develop and implement appropriate communication processes and interventions on an on-going basis.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively. Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability.
- Lead all IR interventions
The Successful Applicant
- You should have hands on expertise in HR and Industrial Relations and should have managed settlements,agreements and IR issues
- You should have 15-20 years of experience in Industrial Relations in manufacturing setups
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to start and grow the HR setup